Women Grievance Cell
To ensure safety and security to the girls and women under the HIPER campus, a cell has been constituted for redressal of grievances. HIPER’s Gender Sensitization Cell stays watchful all the time to prevent any kind of abuse towards the female staff, students, and workers. If the staff, students, or workers face any harassment from any co-working staff or workers, then they can complain at HIPER’s Gender Sensitization Cell. The members will look into the issues, gather the evidence, and take the necessary action against the guilty. The cell also focuses on preventing harassment by using secret monitory services, which keep a keen eye on the entire campus.
Objectives of the Cell
- To ensure the female students, faculty, and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty, and staff members.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote the general well-being of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of CIOP.
- To provide a neutral, confidential, and supportive environment for members of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
- To advise complainants of the informal and formal means of resolution as specified by the Cell.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To provide information regarding the counseling and support services on the campus.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourage and foster a respectful and safe campus environment.